InfoSAWIT, JAKARTA - Palm oil plantation companies’ stocks on Monday, 16 October 2023 trade increased up to 24,44 percent. They happened when Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan (IHSG) decreased up to 0,44 percent.
Though the exchange was having sluggish in trade, many stock investors still hunted daily profits in palm oil stocks. Until in the evening trade, stocks of JAWA increased up to 24,44 percent and other four did too.
As Editorials of InfoSAWIT noticed, stocks of JAWA kept increasing since in the morning trade. It still continued the increasing one since last Friday that reached 34,33 percent.
Here are top five companies that InfoSAWIT noticed at Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) on Monday, 16 October 2023 trade:
- JAWA or PT. Jaya Agra Wattie Tbk., increased 24,44 percent to be Rp. 224 per stock.
- MGRO or PT. Mahkota Group Tbk., increased 2,48 percent to be Rp. 620 per stock.
- PNGO or PT. Pinago Utama Tbk., increased 2,22 percent to be Rp. 1.380 per stock.
- JARR or PT. Jhonlin Agro Raya Tbk., increased 1,12 percent to be Rp. 180 per stock.
- TLDN or PT. Teladan Prima Agro Tbk., increased 0,44 percent to be Rp. 460 per stock.
This is part of stock that helped the decreasing price because Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan (IHSG) also decreased. But stock investors still hoped that IHSG level could remain at level 7.000s.
Update your information about palm oil plantation companies only at InfoSAWIT. News networking of Mitra Media Networks. (T1)
Disclaimer: This article is only a reference for dear readers, not to take or influence someone’s decision to invest. Editorials of InfoSAWIT is not in charge in every action to invest.