InfoSAWIT, JAKARTA - Palm oil plantation companies’ stocks on Friday, 13 October 2023 trade increased up to 34,33 percent. It encouraged other palm oil plantation companies’ stocks.
As Editorials of InfoSAWIT noticed; JAWA’s stock selling price increased spectacular. It followed up last week increasing stocks but once hit by the regulations at Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) by the early of this week.
JAWA’s stock selling price increased to 34,33 percent by the late of this week.
Here are top five palm oil plantation companies’ stocks that increased on Friday, 13 October 2023 trade:
- JAWA or PT. Jaya Agra Wattie Tbk., increased 34,33 percent to be Rp. 180 per stock.
- PALM or PT. Provident Investasi Bersama Tbk., increased 1,22 percent to be Rp. 498 per stock.
- NSSS or PT. Nusantara Sawit Sejahtera Tbk., increased 1,03 percent to be Rp. 196 per stock.
- MKTR or PT. Menthobi Karyatama Raya Tbk., increased 0,82 percent to be Rp. 123 per stock.
- TBLA or PT. Tunas Baru Lampung Tbk., increased 0,59 percent to be Rp. 855 per stock.
Stocks of LSIP increased 0,51 percent to be Rp. 980 per stock.
Update your information about palm oil plantation companies only at InfoSAWIT. News networking of Mitra Media Networks. (T1)
Disclaimer: This article is only a reference for dear readers, not to take or influence someone’s decision to invest. Editorials of InfoSAWIT is not in charge in every action to invest.