InfoSAWIT, JAKARTA - Palm oil plantation companies’ stocks at Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) trade on Thursday, 12 October 2023 got increased up to 2,65 percent. NSSS led it and four others did too.
Here are top five companies that Editorials of InfoSAWIT noticed on Thursday, 12 October 2023 stock trade:
- NSSS or PT. Nusantara Sawit Sejahtera Tbk., increased 2,65 percent to be Rp. 194 per stock.
- MKTR or PT. Menthobi Karyatama Raya Tbk., increased 0,83 percent to be Rp. 122 per stock.
- MGRO or PT. Mahkota Group Tbk., increased 0,81 percent to be Rp. 620 per stock.
- PNGO or PT. Pinago Utama Tbk., increased 0,73 percent to be Rp. 1.380 per stock.
- SMAR or PT. Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk., increased 0,23 percent to be Rp. 4.320 per stock.
The increasing Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan (IHSG) level that reached 0,049 percent delivered impacts to the increasing top five palm oil plantation companies’ stocks. But they still have future prospects.
Update your information about palm oil plantation companies only at InfoSAWIT. News networking of Mitra Media Networks. (T1)
Disclaimer: This article is only a reference for dear readers, not to take or influence someone’s decision to invest. Editorials of InfoSAWIT is not in charge in every action to invest.