InfoSAWIT, JAKARTA - Palm oil plantation companies’ stocks on Friday, 29 September 2023 trade increased up to 10,98 percent. JARR dominated the increasing stock selling price.
As what Editorials of InfoSAWIT noticed, morning stock selling price was too slow to increase but after the lunch break, many stocks started increasing.
In the stock trade at Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI), 10 palm oil plantation companies’ stocks increased their selling price. It reached up to 10,98 percent.
Here are top five palm oil plantation companies’ stocks that increased the selling price on Friday (29/9) trade:
- JARR or PT. Jhonlin Agro Raya Tbk., increased 10,98 percent to be Rp. 182 per stock.
- DSNG or PT. Dharma Satya Nusantara Tbk., increased 3,39 percent to be Rp. 610 per stock.
- CBUT or PT. Citra Borneo Utama Tbk., increased 1,31 percent to be Rp. 3.100 per stock.
- SGRO or PT. Sampoerna Agro Tbk., increased 0,98 percent to be Rp. 2.060 per stock.
- PNGO or PT. Pinago Utama Tbk., increased 0,71 percent to be Rp. 1.410 per stock.
STAA, NSSS, FAPA, TLDN, and SMAR got the same from about 0,23 percent up to 0,57 percent.
Update your information about palm oil plantation companies only at InfoSAWIT. News networking of Mitra Media Networks. (T1)
Disclaimer: This article is only a reference for dear readers, not to take or influence someone’s decision to invest. Editorials of InfoSAWIT is not in charge in every action to invest.