InfoSAWIT, JAKARTA – Some palm oil plantation companies’ stocks on Friday, 15 September 2023 trade at Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) increased up to 2,59 percent. The increasing palm oil plantation companies’ stocks happened for the increasing Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan (IHSG) which was reaching at level 7.011,88 though it decreased in the closing trade.
As Editorials of InfoSAWIT noticed, eight (8) palm oil companies got increasing stock selling price. Here are top five companies that got it on Friday, 15 September 2023 trade:
- DSNG or PT. Dharma Satya Nusantara Tbk., increased 2,59 percent to be Rp. 595 per stock.
- GZCO or PT. Gozco Plantations Tbk., increased 2,22 percent to be Rp. 92 per stock.
- TAPG or PT. Triputra Agro Persada Tbk., increased 1,83 percent to be Rp. 555 per stock.
- AALI or PT. Astra Agro Lestari Tbk., increased 1,34 percent to be Rp. 7.575 per stock.
- STAA or PT. Sumber Tani Agung Resources Tbk., increased 0,58 percent to be Rp. 860 per stock.
Besides them, SIMP, SGRO, and PNGO got increasing stock selling price from 0,51 percent, 0,49 percent, and 0,36 percent for each in a row.
Update your information about palm oil plantation companies only at InfoSAWIT. News networking of Mitra Media Networks. (T1)
Disclaimer: This article is only a reference for dear readers, not to take or influence someone’s decision to invest. Editorials of InfoSAWIT is not in charge in every action to invest.