InfoSAWIT, JAKARTA – In the recent days, Komisi Pengawas Persaingan Usaha (KPPU) increased the legal status on palm cooking oil case from investigation to piling status.
As in the official statement to InfoSAWIT, the increasing status on the case was decided on the meeting which was done in the head quarter of KPPU in Jakarta. “The case can be taken to the next face, which is, preliminary examination council session,” KPPU noted.
For information, KPPU started the investigation on the case since 30 March 2022 with the registered number 03-16/DH/KPPU.LID.I/III/2022 about the Violation Assumption of the Regulation Number 5 / 1999 (UU 5/99) about Palm Cooking oil Production and Marketing in Indonesia. To complete the available evidences, KPPU called those who related with the assumption, such as, the producers, associations, retailers in palm cooking oil, and others.
From the investigation done, KPPU got at least two kinds of evidences and it is concluded, the case is worth continued to piling status.
“KPPU noted, there are 27 reported parties which are assumed to violate two chapters in Regulation Number 5 / 1999, such as, Chapter 5 (about price decision) and Chapter 19, c (about distribution limit or service/good selling),” KPPU mentioned. (T2)
Here are palm cooking oil companies which in piling status:
- PT. Asian Agro Agung Jaya
- PT. Batara Elok Semesta Terpadu
- PT. Berlian Eka Sakti Tangguh
- PT. Bina Karya Prima
- PT. Incasi Raya
- PT. Selago Makmur Plantation
- PT. Agro Makmur Raya
- PT. Indokarya Internusa
- PT. Intibenua Perkasatama
- PT. Megasurya Mas
- PT. Mikie Oleo Nabati Industri
- PT. Musim Mas
- PT. Sukajadi Sawit Mekar
- PT. Pacific Medan Industri
- PT. Permata Hijau Palm Oleo
- PT. Permata Hijau Sawit
- PT. Primus Sanus Cooking Oil Industrial (Priscolin)
- PT. Salim Ivomas Pratama
- PT. Smart, Tbk./PT. Sinar MasAgro Resources and Technology, Tbk.
- PT. Budi Nabati Perkasa
- PT. Tunas Baru Lampung, Tbk.
- PT. Multi Nabati Sulawesi
- PT. Multimas Nabati Asahan
- PT. Sinar Alam Permai
- PT. Wilmar Cahaya Indonesia
- PT. Wilmar Nabati Indonesia
- PT. Karyaindah Alam Sejahtera